Love quotes for him her
Only a single person in the world says “I love you” more than heartwarming
charge… especially when it is served at the bed. Valentine’s day morning is the
perfect excuse to indulge in berry-infused pastries and heart-shaped treats very
delicious, you’ll wish every day was a special breakfast-in-the-bed affair.enjoy
the recipies by saying the best love quotes for him for your husband or
boyfriend. and the best love quotes for her for your wife or girl friend from
this authorised site.
So dish up a little love for your sweetie with these 30 romantic breakfast-in-bed recipes. After all, isn’t the way to anyone’s heart through their stomach?
Top 20 love recipies for this valentine's day
1). Nutella French Toast with Strawberries:
The only thing better than Nutella is Nutella and strawberries.
These flavors compliment one another perfectly. Obsessed!
2) Bacon Hearts with Maple + Dijon Glaze:
Make this. Why? It’s bacon. Your sweetie will heart you when you
bring bacon to bed. Pair it with eggs and toast for more well-rounded fare.
3. Double-Chocolate Heart Doughnuts:
Bust out the chocolate sprinkles! Make these doughnuts to score brownie points
if your sweetie is a chocaholic.
4. Valentine’s Day Egg in a Basket:
If your honey likes breakfast hearty, try this Valentine’s Day-style dish.
It takes traditional eggs & toast to a whole new level.
5. 2-Minute French Toast in a Cup:
It’s a cup o’ joe… it’s a cup o’ soup, it’s a… cup o’ French toast? That’s right.
Put a smile on your honey’s face with French toast in a cup.
The genius to this recipe is that you don’t have to pull out any fancy kitchen gear,
and you’re done in two minutes tops. Double score!
6. Mini Pancake Kabobs:
7. Cannoli Stuffed French Toast:
8. Simple Strawberry Smoothies:
9. Eggs in Clouds:
10. Baked Strawberry Doughnuts:
11. Red Velvet Crepes:
12. Mini Cracked Egg Pizza:
13. Hot Chocolate with Marshmallow Hearts:
14. Warm Tin Can Cinnamon Rolls:
15. Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing Drizzle:
16. Greek Yogurt Dipped Berries:
17. Nutella Espresso Mug Cake with Fresh Raspberries:
18. Chocolate Breakfast Bread:
Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast.
Bonus: Your house now smells incredible.
19. Eggs Benedict Casserole:
Assemble this dish the night before and pop it in the oven whenever you need it.
It makes a bunch, so you’ll have plenty for later --
or a great excuse to jump back in bed and enjoy the homemade breakfast too!
20. Caramel Latte Pancakes: The power of caramel makes this coffeehouse treat
Oh so yum.
Find More Info Love quotes for him from her